Friday, March 14, 2014

Life in the Pantry: Potluck Friday #2

Welcome to Potluck Friday! It is time to link up your latest food posts. My weekly link party, Potluck Friday, features your best recipes. If you would like to put a Potluck Friday button on your blog you can grab it here. I will be picking my favorite features and sharing them each week.

Life in the Pantry




My favorite post from last week was this Lite & Creamy Garlic Alfredo from Pickled Okra. I am definitely adding this to the dinner rotation!

http://pickledokra.blogspot.com/2014/02/fast-easy-lite-creamy-garlic-alfredo.html

Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support.  We all love getting comments and who knows what inspiration you may find.
I will be featuring links from the party each week, so by linking to the party, you are giving me permission to use your photo and your link.  I will do my best to let you know about it.

 My only rule:
  • Please link up as many recipe posts as you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party recently. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...